Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fred's head

Sorry about any self pity cry baby crap you might read..........I've been at this stuff a long time and it gets frustrating working a crap job by day and doing this on the side. I guess a lot of people are in the same spot as me. So besides spending the whole weekend at the job, heres what I did manage to do this weekend....... I did some work on Swamp Thing I developed a technique on how to sculpt Fred's hair. I just can't wait until these busts are done. Also I'm starting a Metaluna Mutant bust (from This Island Earth). Still waiting for the supplies to finish Pumpkinhead.

Below are rough pics of Fred Sanford still a work in progress.



1 comment:

  1. You forgot to add that you enjoyed homemade BBQ with your girlfriend. haha. Fred is looking so good!

    ReplyDelete